These standards apply on Discord, in the in-world groups, and in all dealings with other players, hub operators, elves, moderators and other staff.
- Please be kind.
- If you can’t be kind, please be civil.
- If you can’t be civil, you risk a stern talking-to or an outright ban.
civil, adj., courteous and polite.
Group Notice Policy
From 20 April 2021:
- Hub operators and creators may send one notice per week.
- Hosts of events (only at hubs) may send one in-chat message per event.
- There shall be no cross-posting from other groups.